Monday, June 9, 2008

7th JUNE 2008 - Fun Ride - Warm Up Ride b4 SP Jamboree :)

"Hari Ini Dalam Sejarah" ...  

Do u want to know y ? Coz I've registered this blog since 4th DEC 2007 and now is 12th JUNE 2008 and this is my 1st Publish.

OMG ! What happen to those time - BZ! LZ! BZ! LZ! BZ !

Ok! Back to the Main Story ...

After came back from Penang - terrible traffic jam - it's getting worst. I call up Hafiz to pick up his bike at his place - that time around 12 midnite. After this n that (get ready my stuff and put my bike into my car) - went to bed at 2am. I just can't wait for the next day ride at Gunung Jerai - esp those 60 over KM ride :) Sure "fun" !!! 

Wake up at 6am - start my car at 6:50am - fetch Hafiz behind Jln Pegawai. We are using "old" road to Gunung Jerai should be shorter but ... bit of t.jam lor.

On our way there - I started to received calls from rider at 7:20am - first is Seng then Billy then Shukor ... Meaning I'm late Liao  - Ha! Ha! Ha!

Once I turn into the junction, I can see a lot of riders getting ready their bikes  ... after get down from my car then only reliaze that some of the rider is not joining us - they going to ride up to Gunung Jerai.  So unload my bike from my car - Hafiz also bz putting up his bike.




New Faces : Fook (left) - Seng (middle) - a must ride for Billy (jojo - http://mtbhereicome.blogspot.com/ ) - No Ride No Siok.



"En Shukor - Tolong tengok-tengokkan anak I ya" - Father of Darweis (Jamis Rider).



Let the RIDE begin :)



Yes! Yes! Yes! Off Road Ride :)



Nice riding environment.



Face which Enjoying the ride  - Billy (jojo) :)



Rolling ... rolling ... rolling ...


Suddently I received Billy call - after I've stop to answer the call. Dunno start from where - We've lost Billy, Hafiz & Darweis.  Then I reliaze that I bcome alone - they all speed up their ride without knowing I've stop - so call up Shukor.


Lost in the Rubber Estate - split into 3 groups (Seng - Billy - Me alone).



Shukor came and ask me to wait here,  he will bring the front group rider.



Finally all meet up again - after lost.



Watch out - slippery - I get my both feets wet here.


Dunno when Shukor fall which he having difficulties to use his bike FD.

"Hmm ... I rasa sudah sampai masa tukar ke 08 XTR Shifter ... "



Shukor having Shifter Issue - FD - cable been twisted after a fall.
Hafiz & Pro trying to solve it.



New Jamis bike only weeks old !
No problem for him to follow the ride (Jamis Rider - Darweis).



Front group rider - while waiting for Pro/Hafiz to fix Shukor FD problem.




Left View - Nearby the tea break "pondok".



Sea View - Nearby the tea break "pondok".



Right View - Nearby the tea break "pondok"



Billy enjoying his tea break :)



Yummie! Yummie! It's time to Restore Energy :)



Ready for the ride - after a tea break.



Mari Tolak Basikal ... X&#@!*^



Climbing again :(



View after the climb - so tired which I snap it by sitting position.
After that we (Me, Shukor & Hafiz) meet up with other riders at Tower (refer more pict from Billy Blog).



The journey to "Jungle Tracking"  :)



Are we lost (that's Billy - in green shirt) ?!?



Where's the exit ?!?!?!?!?!?!?


After the "Jungle Tracking Ride"  ... we go straight for Lunch Break - Lucky this time no need to ride that far for a meal.

This will cost another RM1++ for the "remote lockout" not including a spoke (Seng's Bike).



Dah kenyang - boleh continue ride dah (Darweis, Hafiz & Shukor) !



Errrrh... Full House (stomach) :)



This little creature enjoying my blood - since "Jungle Tracking" till Lunch Break!



"I'm ready for next action :) "!



Getting ready after our lunch break !



This is my Black n White Machine with new Selle Royal Dardo saddle!



This machine belong to Hafiz (apyt)! - Wow! Check the ROTORs!!!



Part of the tyre came off after the 1st accident (Remote Lockout) !


Resting while waiting for Seng to fix his front tyre.



Hmm.. Looks familiar ... ? (from previous ride).



Carry bike again ?
There's a cow looking at us (Mooo .... Hey! This is a Private Land lor)! 

After the Tower - we have more on Kampung Ride est 15KM before we reach our starting point.
This is the last pict which I took after we reach our starting point. 
For more infor/pic you can refer to Billy Blog at http://mtbhereicome.blogspot.com/


Happy Ending for our new frenz (Seng & Fook).

My advice : It's better to ride at least 4 times (est 20KM) a week so that u won't facing any difficulties to ride that's my advice (pointing to me) ! I take this ride as a "warm up" ride before Sg Petani Jamboree 10th AUG 2008.

1 comment:

MAT KEDAH said...

Congratulation Patrick.. keep going updating your blog.. I will add in into my blog http://mtb-xtreme.blogspot.com