Sunday, February 15, 2009

8th FEB...

7th FEB 2009... received SMS from AM ... "Esok ada ride tak"... but I can't confirm the ride due to morning got few things to do ... and end up as below ...

8th FEB 2009 ... Early morning... after send my "Princess" to her school... I go to Jln Stadium Pos Office to get my bike n car rebate back :) Boleh lar ... duit tu boleh pakai utuk Insurance kereta yg lain biji lagi ... yg akan expire March :)

After confirm that I can make it at 9am ... I sms to AM... he said he will be there...


Waiting at Giant's Car Park... Guess what? He ride from Ampang Jajar to here (est 6KM)...



Let me introduce another Merida biker Mr. Am... Hope the name is correct :)



A 2009 Merida TFS 100-D ... (after some1 took his Bianchi away from him...)



A 2008 Merida TFS 100-D ... Time! Oh! Time! :)



Same "old" route...



We start around 9:20am ... from Tmn Uda ... then heading to Soo Beng place to "fine-tune" our bikes ... High Spect Bikes lor ...


This is my 1st ride after the 18th JAN 2009 - Kayuhan Mesra 2009 :) Afternoon I've received SMS from Jojo for evening ride to Kuala Kedah but can't make it due to work !!!

No comments: