Sunday, July 27, 2008

27th JULY 2008 - Opposite Route - Solo Ride

On 26th JULY nite ... I've decided to ride on 27th JULY with opposite direction ride ... 

After heavy pour last nite ... It's nice to continue my sleep ...

But decided to go for a ride ...  wake up at 7:15am ... after this n that depart at 8:05am ... kind of late ... but lucky still fresh n cool weather :)

At Tmn Uda .... Received a call ... It's my daughter ... asking when I will be back from my ride ... 

Usually I make the LEFT turn but this time I'm  heading RIGHT turn.

 

1st view after the RIGHT turn.

Gunung Keriang ? U want to find crystal ... can try it there lor ...

Opposite direction ride ... on my LEFT side is padi field ... On my RIGHT U can see...

Wow nice Water Lilly ...

Some is larger then my plam size.

Rolling ....

2 "UFOs" trying to ambush the Telekom Tower :)

Keep rolling ... nice relaxing ride :)

"The Sign" (movie - He..he...he..)  

Going to be "flat" ...

Jelapang Padi Emas (Gold in color)

From diffirent route view ...

This is where I've make the wrong turn ...

The "padi" eater machine - He.. he.. he..

Believe it or not ... Taller then me (182CM) ... some even reach 7 feet.

I reliaze that I'm out of the actual route ... which suppose to be... far away from "fencing area" :)

Now back to correct route :)

So nice ... cool n fresh air ... no hot sun (check the time).

Jelapang Padi ....

Back to correct route - previous solo ride - The T-Junction.

Rolling ... rolling ... rolling ...

Yap ... Correct route ... Fencing ...

With Mit Evo engine as well ?

Can u see the Spotlights ?

Anak Bukit Gov Office ... from diffirent angle ...

Each time I stop to snap photos ... I will check it 1st ... incase of snake ...

Left view ...

Right view ...

It's coming ...

Almost reach the starting point ... just after the Tower.

The MAN & The MACHINE :)

Plenty of such bird (Kingfisher) along the ride.

Finally reach home at 9:30am ... hitting of 21KM due to wrong turn :) It's another fresh & relaxing ride ... if only I can ride it every morning :) Sure will be a healthy life :) Mayb grab or setup 2nd bike for my wife ... so that we can ride together :)

The End.

2 comments:

BC Kelolo said...

Wah...nice view! And the way you capture the scenes...marvelous!

Where is the place? Somewhere around Kepala Batas airfield?

Keem em coming dude!

Anonymous said...

bro,

what is the difference between tfs and sub frame?