Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Finally ... Team Noob - riders is there ...

My last solo ride was => 21st SEPT 2008, my "White Flame" is in my 3rd room for few weeks :(

Wanna to know why? Again all those excuses : Rain... No Time... Came Back Late... Finish Work Late etc - DAMM !

On 18th OCT nite ... I've received call from Billy ... So happy that we are going meet up for a ride (next day) :) So I SMS Ah Yen n my neighbor Ah Sien ... end up only received Ah Yen SMS - can't make it ! Yes or No ! I definitely going for this ride :)

19th OCT ... I've get myself ready ... just waiting "signal" from Billy ... Beep! Beep! The ride is ON :) Apa lagi ! Bring out my bike from my living room ... away I go ... saw Ah Sien bike parking at his house porch.

On my way to meet Billy ... using main road ... terrible ... so many carsssssssss... Meet up with Billy in front of SK Asmah - turn in to Lorong Keriang (Ah Hao place), from there we are using the back road reach Tmn Intan...

The Ride Begin... My 1st time riding this route ... Billy & Hao leading the way ... I just follow :)



Right View - Peace of Mind :)



Can see my house ler :)



1st time - I ride so close to GH! From my previous solo ride ... can only see the GH building.



Few of the riders from Team => Noobs :)



Look at his face... Billy is so happy - offroad liao :)



Here ... begin of offroad...



Landlord - spot check :)



Another juctions...



Left view - see the SUN? Hot liao lor ...


Left view...



Due to Ah Hoa need to "feed" his stomach ... we have make a turn out to Hutan Kampung...



Good for your eyes ?



Good for my eyes :)



Familiar trails... Try to refer my previous Solo Ride ... U will know liao :)



From here I lead the way ... Coz - 1st time for Billy & Hao riding this routes...



Testing snap... Opsss...



Can U see the SUN ar ? Hot liao lor ... Hot liao :)



We stop ... to take a short break - Hao need a "refill" - What else - Snap snap snap :)



U happy :) He happy :) Me Happy :)



AirAsia : Control Tower! We're ready to Take Off - Roger n Out!



MAS : Control Tower! We're landing now ... Roger n Out :)



Gunung Keriang ... 20% disappears ?



Moonlight Lady ... La... la... la... - How to sing that song liao (80s)!



Hao in Action :)



Billy in Action :)



Nearby Kedah Royal Club area...



We straight to Tmn Golf for our breakfast ... lepak there bout 20mins ... we using Sri Taman through to Tmn PKNK flyover ... heading back.

From my meter showing 25.5KM start from my house -> Lorong Keriang -> Hutan Kampung -> Anak Bukit -> Pantai Johor -> Tmn Golf - > Sri Tmn -> my house.

Hope we will ride more offroad before the 9th NOV 2008 :)

No comments: