Thursday, October 9, 2008

Padang Besar - KB Keng Enterprise Bicycle Shop

On 4th SEPT 2008, I (family) with my sister family went to Padang Besar and while waiting for my sister family at car park, I managed to drop by to a bicycle shop which is nearby.

So..... for those rider who staying in Northern Region - we got another options :)

Let me introduce the "KB Keng Enterprise Bicycle Shop" which is located at No,32, Lorong Tiga, Gapura Square, 02100 Padang Besar, Perlis, Malaysia and the contact no Tel/Fax:604-949 2813. The owner is Mr Khoo Boon Keng.

I managed to snap few photos as below :

The Shop...



Entrance...



Accessories...



Entry Level Complete Bikes...



Frames...



Cute bike :)



Ori Scott... Specialized Frame :)


As usual this shop selling from Entry Level to Pro Level Complete bikes (might need to place order). This shop have plenty of MTB accessories not only that ... they also selling sport stuff, fishing gear etc.

No comments: