Sunday, August 3, 2008

3rd AUG 2008 - Ai Yo Yo ! Believe it or Not ...

On 27th JULY 2008 - I drop by to Soon Beng Merida Shop ...

When I'm almost "cabut" for lunch ... A parcel arrived at 1:33pm ... Peeking here n there ... can't see the contents... So have to wait till Soo Beng put it up (afternoon).

Due to timing crash ... I didn't go back to  Soo Beng Shop to snap the bike (afternoon).

So far this is the ONLY ONE in Alor Setar ... It's a 2009 Merida Evo Target 6 ... Those Roadbike Fans will know this "stuff" ... Dun Play Play lor ...

On 3rd AUG 2008 - I went to Soo Beng Shop ... And this  time ... I managed to snap it (K810i)

The Proud Owner of 2009 Merida Evo Target 6 .... Do you know how much for the bike?

Not much lar ....

It's JUST ... JUST ...  JUST ... RM17K Road Bike !!! 

Limited Edition: MERIDA race machine SCULTURA EVO TARGET 6

I've been told that there's an order from Perlis as well :)

For more infor : http://www.grahns.se/MainVisaUnderBild.asp?nid=678

Imagine what you can buy with RM17K ... Hmmm....... :)

No comments: