Monday, August 4, 2008

3rd AUG 2008 - New Route - Solo Ride

3rd AUG 2008 :

I start my ride bit late around 8:20am ...

This time I've decided to try on other route (road).

The ride started from My House -> GIANT -> PKNK -> Stadium -> Mergong -> Pantai Johor -> Anak Bukit - Mentalon -> Tmn Golf -> PKNK -> Home.


This is "Hijau Kuning" stadium :)
For Football fansssssss ... sure they can recall those "Sweet & Sour" memories with Kedah Football Team :)




New Alor Setar Court ... Much more larger n look better compare the previous court.




Rolling ... keep rolling ...




View on my Left ...




Indoor Badminton Court (KBA).




Stadium Sultan Abdul Halim ...




Hmm... I'm wondering why took so long - not yet get it repair (school) - How's our new generation is going to study with such "roof" ?




New "Stuff" ... located at Jalan Suka Menanti.




It's a Taman Jubli Emas... Officially Launched on 5th AUG 2008 ... for more infor ... come lar to Alor Setar Kedah :)




Look at those Haze ... ze ... ze ...




2 Tones ... Green & Yellow ...




Heading to Pantai Johor ... Plenty of cars/motorbikes using this road (Jalan Suka Menanti).




The "Art" of building ... dunno how many years liao ... still never completed ...




Haze & Gunung Keriang ... Want Crystal ... can try it there :)




Oh! Uh ! Drying off....




Left turn to Gunung Keriang / Right turn to Pantai Johor.




Left turn after Pantai Johor T-Junction.




Heading to Anak Bukit...




Do u know what's that ? It's not a LAMP Post ...




I also dunno what to call it .... Hmmm.....




Istana Anak Bukit (Kedah Sultan's Castle) :)




The White Flame Machine ... Can u notice what are the diffirent ?




One of the gate door ...




This is the hospital which I've upgraded my status to "Daddy" ... Our frenz jojo (Billy) as well :)




The Sultan Kedah Official Office.




Can reach Tmn Golft ...




This are the place where ppl will jog (morning n afternoon) ...




After the final snap ... I heading back to my place ... it's kind of HOT liao at that time.

Overall about 18KM only ... for this ride = dusty & dangerous !!!

No comments: