Saturday, August 30, 2008

Merida 2009 Complete Bike - at Soo Beng Shop

On 30th AUG 2008:

My last visit was 3 weeks ago ... I've been told that Merida 2009 Model is coming soon .... and finally today I'm free to visit Soo Beng shop (past 2 weeks so many things happened) :(

Good news for those who want to buy NEW MTB especially for 2009 models :) More brand/models will be hitting Bike Shops.

For Merida 2009 Sub Models ... With new Graphics...


More 2009 models will be coming in - estimated on 10th SEPT 2008 (Soo Beng Shop) :)



Merida 2009 Touch Up Logo - I prefer the 2008 logo design :)



Today I met a new rider/frenz from Jitra - Ah Tam, they are planning to ride on 31st AUG at Kampung Perik which I never been there (4 or 5 of them). Soo Beng draft a map for me as below - Thanx for the map :


After 2 weeks without any ride - I hope I can join the ride :)

3 comments:

MAT KEDAH said...

Color & design, I would prefer 2008 model.

Xplorer said...

Yap Mat ... 2008 Design much more better :)

Jane Lim said...

pls email to me Soo Beng Telephone and email address to me please. xuanzenlim@gmail.com thanks.