Monday, September 1, 2008

Jitra - Up n Down ... Up n Down ...

31st AUG 2008 :

First of all I would like to say "Sorry" to Ravi and his riders due to reach there late and a "Thank You" to Soo Beng for the map.

For this ride ... it took 35KM to reach there (my house to Kpg Perik). For this ride is 65% climb and 35% down hill and estimated with 22KM only:)

I really need a good stamina for this ride which I dun have ... especially with 2 weeks break!!! I've to "MTB" for this fun "Up n Down" ride :)

Toward Bukit Wang ...





At Cross Junction - make a Right Turn.



View after the Right Turn...



At T-Junction ... Make the Left Turn...



View after the Left Turn...



All the Pro's ... Let's roll ...



Left Turn ...



After the Left Turn...



1st Wooden Bridge... Watch out for the nail in the middle ...


Ready - Go !!!



1st Down Hill to go ...



Rear View...



Climb ...



Yippie! Down again ...



What?!? Climb again ar ... Those rider in front saw some animal, guess what animal? Is a Wild Boar ... Yes! Wild Boar lor - What will you do if they "aiming at U"? Sometime cow ... n plenty of "Cow Bomb" :)



Yahoo! Down again :)



Another climb again ar :( ?



Rear View...



Aduih! Panjat lagi ...



I need a Power Bar to continue my ride lor (I should bring some foods)... I managed to have a chat with Tam while resting ...


After the "Up n Down" ride - especially heading back ... My stomach started making noise liao ... I just can't wait to fill up my stomach with some Water n Food lor !!!

Finally after struggle few KMs.... Finally ...

Lunch Time :)



Tam : managed to chat with him in this ride - they ride daily after their work from Jitra to Alor Setar (nite ride).



Ravi : this is his latest bike (7th bike)... Will he change to FS ?



Din : with new Fuji Frame - Thanx for the Lunch ya :)



Man : give me few tips in our ride - Thanx ya :)



Eng : while on the way back (DH) ... He had a fall ... lucky nothing serious.



For this ride ... I didn't snap a lot of photo due to to cut down time for the riders to wait for me. After this lesson - I need to built my stamina before any ride with "Up n Down" - Especially for the coming BM Jamboree :)

No comments: