Monday, September 15, 2008

New Model - Merida TFS 600

15th SEPT 2008 :

After my ride at Tmn Uda Paddy Field, I straight to Soo Beng shop to service my bike (gear).

I notice that there's a model which 2008 don't have, TFS 600-D :


Wow! Striking color :)



New model TFS 600-D



Upgraded parts...



SRAM liao... Mavic Rim...



2009 TFS 500-D Dart with New Special Color - looks like chrome frame :)



TFS 500-D Dart



TFS 100-D... totally difference graphics - no more Flame graphic... sure ngam jojo "taste" :)



TFS 100-D...



Both is Carbon Frames :)


2009 HFS Model will coming in as well :)

3 comments:

MAT KEDAH said...

Wow Xplorer.... sudah 2 minggu I tak balik Alor Setar.. sudah rindu kedai Soo Beng laaa.. he he he... best tgk ada update mtb merida baru through your blog..

Xplorer said...

MK : I ingat U dah pi kedai S.Beng utk check latest model, tak pa bro ... kalau ada masa I akan cuba tangkap lagi :)

Anonymous said...

rega, eyze safa zot ?