Sunday, September 14, 2008

Unplan Solo Ride ...

14th SEPT 2008:

My previous ride was on 31st AUG 2008 with Jitra Riders, it's about 2 weeks my "White Flame" is kept inside my study room. So I decided to ride it on SUNday morning ... took out my bike for a "check-up" before the next day ride.

Wake up around 7:00am but feel so sleepy due to sleep late last night ... bcome a lazy worm till 7:40am.

The ride begin (8:10am)... using another entrance.



Look ...



No more greenish paddy field...



No more waterlilies...



Slow n Steady flow...



The White Flame.



Flat...



Huh?!? Sheeps... Here... ???



New Design for AirAsia ?



Clear to land ... Roger n Out...



Unknown hills...



"All in One" photo :)



Gunung Keriang...



Recall memories ... with my frenz ... playing...



U guess what birds...



Alone in the middle ... same Solo Ride ....


After complete my ride at Tmn Uda Paddy Field (9:00am) ... I decide to ride my bike to Soo Beng shop for service. Reach there around 9:20am (19KM)... not yet open ... so call him up ... he said open around 10am (14th SEPT) so I lepak to Cheng Leong shop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, u bought a RM3000 bike just to ride on flat roads? bravo! stop promoting your blog in BBS. its dead boring! no one wants to see flat roads and anonymous bike shops. WE DONT CARE.

Xplorer said...

Yo anonymous ... Thanx for visiting my blog :) Ha...ha...ha... :D