Sunday, September 7, 2008

Merida 2009 TFS ...

7th SEPT 2008:

Yesterday NO RIDE - Yes! No Ride .... Y ?

Hmmm ... I guess ever1 know Y ?

Rain ... rain ... rain. I believe not only in Alor Star but most of the places - some even worst - FLOOD !!!

This morning ... I did wake up at 7am - look into the sky. Alamak! Light Grey Clouds ... Dark Grey Clouds over the sky ... Wait till 9++am ... End up ... Get my breakfast at Telok Wanjah market.

As usual after send my Daughter ... I drop by to Soo Beng shop ... chat (he told me that few TFS Complete Bike is coming in) ... read 2 Taiwan Bike Magazines ... While almost time for me to cabut (12:45pm) ... They show up :)

26 Boxes with mix models...


Soo Beng said he will try to set it up ... I can view it later (afternoon). It's time for me to "Buka" my lunch ... so I cabut :)

We fetch our Daughter at 5:40pm ... so on our way back - I just can't wait to see the new colors/design so I "corner" to Soo Beng place.

Here it goes ...

2009 Merida TFS 600-D



Can you see the differences?



New Graphic Design



2009 Merida TFS 500-D Dart... Check the fork... brake ...


For other colors n models ... need to wait for him to set it up liao and also if I got free slot to snap it :)

No comments: